Every one of our employee's lifestyle and income depends on their performance and reputation. Our highly trained, professional installers are some of the best in the industry and we strive to make them better every day.
1. Relief Roofing & Restoration will inspect and document the damage to your home and provide you with our professional assessment for free.
2. We'll help you file a claim with your insurance company 24 hr claim hot line, with the date of loss, determined by your recollection of the storm that caused the damage, and details of the damage from our assessment.
3. Contact Relief Roofing & Restoration when your adjuster calls to schedule a property inspection. It is crucial that we represent you when your adjuster is doing the inspection. This is when the scope of work and amount to be paid by the insurance company will be determined. When your adjuster calls, feel free to give the adjuster our phone number and ask them to call and schedule the inspection directly with your Relief Roofing representative.
4. After your replacement or repairs have been approved, your Relief Roofing representative will review the "Summary of Loss", provided by your insurance company with you. Discuss options and look at several product and color options for your homes new roof, siding, windows and/or gutters.
5. Our professional crews will then be scheduled to start your project. We will begin the work after you receive your first check from your insurance company. This is known as a “materials check”.Should your insurance company pay your claim in full with one check, Relief Roofing & Restoration requires a 50% down payment for materials in order to start your project. The remaining balance will be due upon completion and final inspection.
After the repairs or replacements have been completed, Relief Roofing & Restoration will continue to work with you and your insurance company to ensure that all payments are made to satisfy the completion of your project. We will walk off the property with you to ensure your full satisfaction.
Call For your FREE
Professional Roof Inspection and Consultation today.
Why Choose Us?
- Family Owned and Operated
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Complete Clean Up
- Quality Work
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Former Insurance Agent With Specialization In Storm Restoration
Free Roof Inspection
|Monday||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|